We focus on improving motor impairments associated with neurologic injuries and aconditions.
When to visit physiotherapy?
- Prevention of Injuries
- Work on Posture
- Alleviate Generation Pain
- Stretching and Flexibility
- Pre and Post-Surgical Management
- Management of Diabetes, Heart Disease and Prevention of Any Complication from These Diseases
- Receive Real-Time Feedback on Movement and Muscular Usage
- Exercise During and After Pregnancy etc.
Conditions we treat
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Balance/Dizziness/Vestibular Issues
- Dystonia & Spasmodic Torticollis
- Bells Palsy
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Multi-system Atrophy
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Complex Orthopaedic Conditions